Saturday, November 18, 2006

there goes the last holiday

this is like a very long due update
lotsa lotsa things happen since i last here
i was home for a week for raya
my mum dh hepi2 i bley blk awal
-jadi mangsa kena kukus kek lapis lagi la aku thn ni-
me, my mum n my sis went crazy wit baking n kukusing
my dad is obsessed wit cleaning da haus
and my bros all glued to ps2 and online games!
tgk la penat nyer main game smpai tertido atas kerusi
ish ish ish *geleng kepala*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

gonna miz all these excitingness of raya preparation next year
raya was sam-o sam-o
no raya trip again tis year
2 years in da row....
kuchiwa guer...
sob sob sob
back in kl
-still in the raya mood-
seremban visit, mock osce, cns eoc awaits
i'm burning out here n so not in mood for anything
tp ade org tu pandai sgt memujuk so i went to watch flushed away after cns eoc
*thanks awak cheer me up!*
then health issues crap start n entering it's 2nd week tis monday *sigh*
then another 2 weeks before another eoc
n 3 weeks of study break
n then the
big dreaded eos 5

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhrkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
*choking n turning blue*

No comments: